lunes, 10 de mayo de 2010

Bloom In My Heart




I think finally I’m getting infected by the spring spirit in the air, and believe me, is not that if I don’t know what is spring like, living in a tropical country as mine, where you live in an endless summer, and sometimes is not that funny as it sounds. What I’m saying has a less semantical meaning, through different publications, many editorials has come to “catch me” and transmit me that joy for spring things. Officialy I’m over FW10 collections shown in february, i’ll be focused in this hot weather that’s been doing lately





As before, I was promoting this sensual and fatal woman, today I’m pleasently in love with the romantic theme that the present season brings us. And although many of the collections from the SS10 season have very clean and strong cuts, there are always garments that make you feel in the mood for a walk in the beach sand maybe on a sunset.





I guess I need to update more often my closet and try to get some breezy pieces, but come on, i need some maintenance or something to could live the "college life” but also the fashion blogger life





Seriously I didn’t know I could enjoy so much that refreshing feeling who can transport you, only by looking some photos. Right now I’d love to be in some paradise beach looking at the see… or in Sydney, but sadly FW is over by now!






Images: Fashion Gone Rogue 

Translate/Traducción:


Creo que por fin me estoy contagiando del espíritu primaveral que hay en el aire, y créanme, no es como si yo lo que es estar en una constante Primavera/Verano, ya que acá donde vivo es como si fuese el eterno verano y a veces no es tan divertido como suena. Lo que digo tiene un significado menos semántico, es que a través de la diferentes publicaciones, muchos editorial han llegado a “atraparme” y contagiarme ese gusto por las cosas primaverales, así que oficialmente superé las colecciones mostradas en Febrero y me concentraré en el clima “fresco” que hace en estos momentos.

Como antes le hacía promoción a una mujer seductora y fatal, hoy me quiero concentrar en el tema más romántico que esta temporada nos ofrece, y aunque las colecciones de este pasado SS 10 tengas cortes muy firmes hay prendas que hacen querer caminar por la orilla de la playa.

Creo que necesito actualizar más mi closet y meter un poco de prendas acordes, pero vamos, necesito una manutención o algo parecido para poder llevar a cabo mi vida de estudiante y de fashion blogger.

En serio no sabía que podría disfrutar tanto de esa sensación tan refrescante a las que te pueden transportar unas simples fotos, ahora mismo me fascinaría estar en alguna playa paradisíaca viendo el mar… o en Sydney asistiendo a la semana de la moda.

No hay comentarios: