domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

Dislike


Although I’ve been feeling better, I think there’s something that’s been letting me thoughtful the last couple of days. And I’ve said it before, I really love all this summery beachy trend, body oils, tons of sun and stuff. BUT, i think that is not a style made out for every type of body and less for every photographer.




When Doutzen Kroes came out I felt very atracted to her and to her almost perfect holland beauty. Seriously, i thought that from all of the new faces, she was the one with the most probabilities to get a really big contract, and she did, getting two. Now merely I think she went from being a human doll, to another pretty face. And actually i dont wanna start to talk about her body, she has gained a lot of weight.




I do not made this post to talk about how hideous looks Doutzen in her 2  per 1 spread at Vogue. On the other side we have Richardson on the lense, and he just wants to explode the sexy (non-existent) side of the Dutch, that true to be told, i dont get




As I said: nice trend, but not for all the types of bodies and much less photography

Images: Fashion Gone Rogue

Translate/ Traducción:

Aunque ya me siento mejor, creo que hay algo que me ha dejado pensativo estos últimos días. Y es que como ya he dicho me fascina toda esa onda de playas y aceite corporales, con mucho sol y así, pero creo que no es un estilo apto para todos los cuerpos, y mucho menos para todos los fotógrafos

Cuando Doutzen salió creo que me sentía muy atraído hacia ella y su belleza holandesa casi perfecta, en serio pensaba que de todas las new faces era la que tenía más posibilidades de presentarse con un gran contrato, y lo hizo, de a dos! Ahora sencillamente creo que pasó de ser una muñeca humana, a un rostro lindo sin más. Y no quiero empezar a hablar de su cuerpo, que ha ganado muchos kilos últimamente.

No sencillamente hice este post para hablar mal de Doutzen y es que si ella es una muñeca sin expresión, tenemos del otro lado del lente a Richardson, que sólo quiere explotar un lado inexistente en la Holandesa y que a decir verdad, no me gusta para nada!

Como he dicho, linda tendencia, pero no para todo tipo de cuerpos y fotografías!

2 comentarios:

ISAAC dijo...

Yuk!

No puedo decir más.

Juan Andres dijo...

Para nada me han gustado estas fotos


Como han dicho arriba YUK!